Server move is completed!
Ok folks... so the move is completed. The DNS server, mail server, ftp server and all other server software has been reconfigured and as far as I can tell everything is functioning as expected.
Please let me know if you have any problems.
This morning it seems to me that the connection to the server(s) is slow. Let me know if you notice slow connections and slow website page reloads etc. If this period of slow connections continues, I'll be calling my bandwidth provider and ask to get it fixed.
Please let me know if you have any problems.
This morning it seems to me that the connection to the server(s) is slow. Let me know if you notice slow connections and slow website page reloads etc. If this period of slow connections continues, I'll be calling my bandwidth provider and ask to get it fixed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home